Our prices exclude the cost of delivery. We deliver anywhere within mainland UK and can deliver to multiple addresses if required. We use the following delivery partners:
If you require a single gift or multiple gifts delivered anywhere in mainland UK your gifts will be delivered by specialist wine courier APC. All deliveries are next working day and require a signature and are tracked by us on line. If your gifts are being delivered to residential addresses, we can, if you require, instruct APC to leave the parcel in a safe place or with a neighbour. We can also deliver to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and other islands but a surcharge will apply.
Cranleigh Freight Services
If you require a bulk delivery to a single address or multiple UK addresses, our preferred delivery partner is Cranleigh Freight Services. Your goods will be delivered on a shrink-wrapped pallet. We provide a next working day delivery service throughout most of the UK. We can also offer AM and timed deliveries for an additional cost. Scottish Highlands and Islands by separate quotation.
Occasionally we despatch goods on a same day basis using City Sprint. This will typically be for larger consignments being delivered to Central London or close to us in the Home Counties.
For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and other Islands, please contact us for a quotation.
Important information regarding deliveries to residential addresses November and December 2020
All delivery companies and couriers are experiencing unprecedented demand for their services.
Our delivery partner for individual gifts is APC and in normal circumstances they deliver our wine and champagne gifts on a next working day basis throughout the UK to mainland addresses.*
During the current situation and with significant additional parcel volumes inevitable in the run up to Christmas we cannot guarantee the next working day delivery.
Important information about deliveries to residential addresses
- We will ask you to supply us with a list of the recipients’ names and addresses in a specific format. We will provide you with a simple template for completion which you can then send back to us by email.
- If the recipients’ address details that you provide are incomplete or incorrect we will be unable to despatch your gift. Please note we cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- All deliveries are tracked online by us and if any delivery issue arises we will contact you to ask for instructions.
- If the recipient has moved and no longer lives at the address that you have provided we can usually arrange to have the parcel redirected to the new address at an additional cost.
- So that our couriers can maintain adequate social distancing, recipients of gifts will not be asked to provide their signature. This means that the scanned signature that we normally provide as Proof of Delivery (“POD”) will not be available.
- Our couriers will make 2 attempts to deliver parcels to a residential address. If you have instructed us to allow the courier to leave the consignment at the property “Leave Safe” they will do so if appropriate but this is at your own risk.
- If our courier has to make a third attempt to deliver i.e. because no-one was at home on the two previous occasions, an additional delivery charge will be payable.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts the gift will be returned to us and we will notify you. The cost of the gift can then be refunded, excluding delivery and return costs.
- Deliveries to all Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Dublin and Eire are subject to a surcharge.
*(Excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Dublin and Eire).